Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Design 4 Media: Studio Project (Step4d)

So I've finally put something together that actually shows the beginnings of an animation at work, and not just a practice run. Yes, it's small, but it is on its way! I've finally added the colored background, but I still haven't added the pattern overlay on the outfit. I did try to figure out a way how but didn't get very far. I'm assuming it would have to do something with setting the layers to multiply and applying a vector mask.... I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to for this final meeting; I was hoping to have finished her picking up the doll, smiling, and hugging it to her. I only got to her bending down to lift up the doll, grabbing a hold of it, and picking it up. Still, that took me hours. I did also figure out what I was doing wrong that was making my videos so fast, but sadly I didn't figure it out until about halfway through what I was working on. So, the first bit is still faster than I would like it to be but the second half is much better!

No comments: